Warning: Last items in stock!
Even when reality demands that you keep your JL Wrangler family friendly, TeraFlex will satisfy your primal need to go big.
The TeraFlex JL 2dr: 1.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit allows you to run larger tires with added clearance on the trail, all while maintaining family-friendly versatility.
This kit also corrects the factory rake to give your JL Wrangler some attitude thanks to a more aggressive stance.
Not only does the 1.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit clear larger tires, but the additional height helps compensate for heavier aftermarket bumpers and winch, a larger spare tire, or weekend gear.
Works with stock length shock absorbers.
Does NOT include shocks.
We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil spring spacers to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
1.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers.
Falcon Performance Shocks and TeraFlex 9550 VSS Shocks are available separately.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 1.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33”
• Rubicon Fenders: 33”
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
• Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
• All necessary hardware
• Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models.
• Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JL 4-Door models.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35” tires.
•Requires 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) – NOT INCLUDED.
• Works w/ original or stock-length aftermarket shock absorbers TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks (# 1545250) or Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks (available separately) recommended.
Install Time: 3 Hours
• 1.5” Spacer Lift – No Shocks (# 1165100)
• 1.5” Spacer Lift – No Shocks (# 1165200)